Terms and conditions of use
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, specifically Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services, Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving its implementing regulations, this document sets out the terms and conditions of use of the website http://www.everwoodcapital.com,hereinafter WEBSITE.
This website is owned by Everwood Capital SGEIC SA, hereinafter referred to as the COMPANY, with registered address at Calle General Castaños 13 - 2ª planta izquierda, and tax identification number A87397063.
Any access, use or downloading of contents from the WEBSITE will entail the requirement of having previously read and accepted all of the terms and conditions set out in this document.
The COMPANY reserves the right to unilaterally modify or delete, in whole or in part, any of its clauses without prior notice, and therefore recommends that the user read them regularly.
The COMPANY reserves the right to suspend, interrupt the service or leave the WEBSITE non-operational at any time and without prior notice.
The COMPANY makes the WEBSITE available to users free of charge and merely for information purposes and does not demand any economic compensation for the use of the services and contents of such. Notwithstanding the above, the COMPANY reserves the right to restrict access to any user if deemed necessary.
Any user who accesses the WEBSITE undertakes to make proper use of such, in strict compliance with all applicable precepts both of Spanish law and those arising from good faith and good customs. Failing to do so, the user is informed that the COMPANY may take the appropriate legal action if the user, contrary to the above, were to make any use for illegal purposes or contrary to public order, without prejudice to the actions that could be brought by third parties whose rights are violated as a result of this behaviour.
Industrial and intellectual property
The WEBSITE and all contents and services offered therein are the exclusive property of the COMPANY and are protected by the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, as well as by the current regulations on industrial and intellectual property, brands and patents.
Any reproduction, copy, distribution, transfer, alteration, modification or use of the same not set out in these terms and conditions of use is forbidden, unless expressly authorised by the owner.
The intellectual property rights of the WEBSITE belong exclusively to the COMPANY and, therefore, access to or use of the services and content made available to the user through the WEBSITE cannot under any circumstances be interpreted as the user's acquisition of any right over the content contained therein.
The COMPANY is not liable for any damage that may be caused to:
- • The user's equipment, systems or programs, including any modifications, alterations or loss of information that occur as a result of the transmission of information or communication to these systems, or security failures that are not attributable to the WEBSITE.
- • Due to viruses, communication breakdowns, interruptions, disruptions in systems not attributable to the WEBSITE.
- • Due to delays or blockage in the use of electronic systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of communication lines or overloads in the WEBSITE'S data processing centre, as well as any damage that may be caused by third parties by means of unlawful interference beyond the COMPANY'S control.
- • Due to force majeure.
- • The COMPANY cannot be held liable for any potential opinions expressed on opinion forums or websites external to the WEBSITE which, in reference to our services and other companies, may involve discredit or disdain, either directly or indirectly, towards said other companies.
- • The COMPANY cannot be held liable for any content expressed by users on the WEBSITE that does not comply with the prohibitions established in these conditions.
- • The COMPANY does not endorse the opinion expressed by users. The COMPANY cannot be held liable for any comments uploaded to the WEBSITE by users, without prejudice to the COMPANY'S right to remove such content if it violates these terms and conditions of use.
- • The COMPANY cannot be held liable for any links to other websites by means of images, image sequences, links or any other types of buttons managed by third parties.
- • The COMPANY does not have the power to control the content provided by other websites to which there are links from the WEBSITE, or to successive links to other websites provided by such sites, and therefore it cannot be held liable for such content.
- • The COMPANY cannot be held liable for the content of any websites that may provide links to the WEBSITE.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use and other policies established by the COMPANY are governed by Spanish law and jurisdiction. In the event of any dispute arising from such, the parties expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.